- Grooming & Shaving
- Skincare & Fragrances
- Gift Cards
RETURN & REFUND
If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, you are free to return the purchased products within 14 days from receiving the order.
On receiving the order, please wait at least 24 hours to allow the delivery information to be updated on your personal account. Once it has been updates, you will be able to request the return of your purchase.
If you are a registered user, please send your request from your reserved area. If you are not a registered user, click on the “Non registered user” link below to send your request.
If you wish to return a product, follow the simple steps below::
1. After 24 hours from receiving the order, access your account here: Login. Click on "My Orders” and then click "RMA Request". Select the order containing the products you wish to return or replace, stating the reason and the request.
Please be reminded that we only replace products that are received damaged, faulty or are the wrong item: we do not effect replacements for changes in size.
2. . Check your mailbox as you will receive a confirmation email containing the Return Material Authorisation (RMA) form and code.
3. . Return the products in their original packaging: products must be returned in the same condition they were received, i.e. in perfect condition, complete with all parts, unused, with the original packaging and any included manuals, and labels and tags still attached to the products.Our warehouse operators will check all returned products to ensure they are in perfect conditions; you will be charged for any loss of value of the product, and receive a refund for the residual amount.
4. Print the RMA Form and insert it inside the packaging of the products to be returned. Apply our warehouse address to the outside of the box.
5. Arrange the collection by your courier and send your return package to the following address:
WOMO SRL c/o CEVA Logistics Italia S.r.l.
S.P. 122 della Francesca Km 7,
24040 - Pognano (BG) – Italy
6. Shipping receipts must be kept for future reference
7. When our warehouse receives the returned products, we will effect the refund using the same means of payment used to make the purchase (credit card, prepaid card, PayPal etc) .
LEGAL WARRANTY OF CONFORMITY - RETURNING DAMAGED, FAULTY OR WRONG ITEMS
In case of defects and/or non-conformities, you shall be entitled to have the conformity of the product reinstated with repair or replacement of the same, or alternate remedies in the cases expressly foreseen by art. 130 of Legislative Decree no. 206/2005. If you have received a damaged, non-compliant, faulty or wrong product, you can claim repair or replacement or refund of the article within 2 (two) months from discovering the fault. Pursuant to European Directive 44/99/EC and art. 128 and subsequent ones of Italian Legislative Decree no. 206/2005 (Consumer’s Code), the products that you have purchased are covered by legal warranty, which covers conformity defects of the products up to 24 (twenty four) months from delivery.If the received products are damaged, non-compliant, faulty or incorrect, you may apply for a refund or replacement of the purchased goods within 14 days from the date the order was received. To request a refund, follow the instructions provided in the "RMA Request" paragraph above, indicating “Damaged, non-compliant, or incorrect product as the reason, and attach one or more images of the product that clearly show the defect. On completing the procedure, we invite you to write an email to email@example.com to request the free collection of the product. We will also consider whether to refund the damaged, non-conforming, defective or incorrect product without returning it, if the photographic material is sufficient. We reserve the right to refund faulty products after conducting all quality controls to assess actual non-conformities. If the non-conformity of the product is confirmed, we will effect the refund using the same means of payment used to make the purchase (credit card, prepaid card, PayPal etc)