Creating an Account on the WOMO website is very simple:
- Click on ""Register"".
- Enter the required data and fill in the consent to data handling and the receipt of the Newsletter. At the end click on ""Next"".
- The site will remember your login data: in this way you will be able to enter into your personal profile even after exiting the site, without having to enter your login data every time. To disable this feature, please uncheck the item ""Remember login information"".
If you are about to complete an order, you will be guided to registration during the purchase process.
A confirmation email will be sent to the email address supplied. Click on the link in the email to return to the site and complete your registration, by entering your name and click on the button to continue.
Registering on the site is useful because:
- You will have access to exclusive deals, special events and personalized tips.
- You will be able to check the status of your orders in real time and manage your data in a simple, straightforward way.
- You will be able to carry out your purchases more quickly and easily through your address book, with the possibility to follow the status of orders in your personal profile.
To access your account, select Login and enter your e-mail address and password. Then click on "Sign In".
To manage your data, enter your personal profile in the MyAccount section and select the data you want to edit in the panel "my personal data and access".
Don't worry, you can easily retrieve a new password:
- Click on "Login".
- Select "Forgot your password? ", enter the email address used to register for the site, and then click on "Send email".
- You will receive an email with a new password.
For security reasons we recommend that you change the password received from your WOMO Account.
To subscribe to the WOMO Newsletter and be always informed about new products, offers and special events, all you need to do is give your consent to receive promotions and Newsletters during your registration to the site.
To find out how to register to the site, click on “How can I create an account on the WOMO website?”
If you no longer want to receive newsletters about our new products, offers and special events, click on “If you no longer wish to receive emails from WOMO, please click here” at the top or bottom of the last newsletter you received.
In the event that the code is rejected again, let Customer Service know about the problem.